Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rock as Juan Photos


These are the photos from Rock as Juan, a concert held in UP last 11/11/11 till around 2 AM of 11/12/11. Made me realize how I enjoy rock concerts. As soon as another one comes up, I would try going.


"Hijo"

A band played a cover of Two Door Cinema Club. Made me crazy because it was the first time I heard a TDCC song being performed live (or being so publicly discussed for that matter.) Also saw Pupil perform live. I stood for over 8 hours, until 2:30 in the morning to see the band live for the first time. It was definitely worth it. Ely Buendia, so we have met. YEHESSSS!

"The Squibs" - a UP Dil local act

Bassist from "Silent Sanctuary. Shinyyyyy!

Band: "Grace Note"


In case you haven't known, I'm a big fan of this guy. When Pupil sang 20-20, I looked like shit trying to hold in my emotions. Respect.
More photos may be viewed here: ROCK AS JUAN ALBUM at Picasa Webs

I'm posting this from Jollibee because I can't do anything academic in my dorm room. The bed is just too attractive to ignore.

I refuse to believe I am cramming for a quiz and a pre-laboratory report.

No comments:

Post a Comment