Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back in the capital city

I felt too familiar with the airport.

The flight was terrible. The cold -ber month winds also brought a lot of clouds. Turbulence, you piece of shite.

I’m keeping myself in a positive mood, trying to remove from my head the lingering fact that I just left most of me in Iloilo. Its easy to say I’m prepared for the second semester.

Positive thoughts, I am chasing after you and I will not fail.

So first up, here is a list of things I have done:


  1. Looked for my mug. After an hour or so, I concluded it has slipped into a separate dimension. Bought another one.
  2. Did the same for a water canteen. (Ha! By now you can see how much I care for my things)
  3. Bought coffee and sugar. I curse the oligarchs in Nescafe for undermining the existence of men and women who like their coffee without creamer. Super instant coffee sachets, why don’t you come in 2-in-1? (at least I haven’t seen one)
  4. Unpack bags. This hurt my muscles so bad.
Photos:





(Excuse me for these photos that do not convey the actual beauty of the live scenes.)

Still to do:

  1. Create copies of class schedules. Inspiration: Remember getting lost during the first day of classes? Did it feel good?
  2. Buy notebooks. Just a few because I don’t like taking notes.


So there. I just finished a fast food meal, a practice which I deplore. More to come. Is this independence? I won’t give my life for this.

Just joking. I love being in control of myself.

I wrote this after I arrived in Manila. I didn't get to post it because although I am in control of myself, the internet is being a whiny teenager in a "rebel-without-a-cause" phase. It shut down for about a whole day. Horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment