Sunday, October 30, 2011

Where am I?

In connection with the recent blog name change, this post will summarize a short-lived existence in a  bound area on earth which is Krua Thai, a Thai restaurant in Iloilo, where I ate lunch today as part of the reunion rites I celebrated with two friends. 



These photos have been desperately salvaged by iPhoto Enhance because I suck at setting the camera right. The lighting was poor.

The food wasn’t phenomenal. Us ending up in that place was a product of circumstance - and the odds of us coming back will also be by circumstance. The price to flavor ratio was fine. It was worth it but its situated in the small night-life district of the city. At noon, the place looks like a ghost town. Not a good feeling walking around that place because I definitely had a hard time muting the visions of zombies crawling out to the streets.

What a good day until we watched Puss in Boots (not in 3D, my visual capabilities find only the lack of comfort in 3D cinema and no significant play of added dimension). The movie was personally a flop. Maybe, a cat wearing leather boots can only expect the surity of success from YouTube. I had high expectations. Maybe I was just too old for the movie, but... but... (dramatic ending right there)



PS: There is a sudden drop in blog stats. I hope changing the blog URL wasn't entirely a stupid idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment