Sunday, October 9, 2011

4-Peat Bonfire: Cellphone Cameras Are No Good

The glowing digit 4 on the stage is reminding everyone why they're partying under the rain on a Saturday night.
Four-peat man!

To give warranted thanksgiving to the players who dedicated so much time and effort for school pride this UAAP season, yesterday night was reserved for partying. Everyone seemed to forget its the last day before the technical start of finals/hell week. (Except me. I need good scores on my finals so I decided to move to McDo before the peak of the party and study until breakfast.)

I suck so bad. My dSLR was lying under my study table while I struggled with my phone camera. I should start making a check list for things to bring everywhere I go to.

Anyhow, here are some additional photos. Your eyes are fine. The photos are just really bad. Read the captions - but you will need a lot of mental/visual acuity to make more sense.

They showed a lot of AVPs. Nothing like seeing your team score again and again.

SHOOT THAT RECYCLABLE. You basically try to get your plastic cups go inside the "ring" on top.
I suggest if you walk near one of these, you watch your head. Plastic hurts when it hits.
The Four-peat Champions onstage. Everyone is happy except for those who could only see umbrellas.

This was during the lighting of the bonfire. Everyone went to an outdoor party during an El NiƱa with
hydrophobia.

No comments:

Post a Comment