Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Is already in Iloilo

How I wish I could put up some photos but I can't because I lost my phone and my 35 mm films aren't processed yet. 

I haven't done anything remotely productive here in my hometown because I've been sleeping a lot. My body is trying to reclaim all the rest I substituted with schoolwork during my last and most torturous week in the Ateneo.

The heat here is evil. Loyola Heights atmosphere is way cooler. I sweat like a pig here whenever I leave the proximity of an airconditioner. What has happened?

I'm at Starbucks because our home internet sucks and I am the only one who actually thinks this is a problem. Everyone else is indifferent to the power of the interwebs. 

I'm waiting for a friend who is taking a long time to arrive. We haven't seen each other for a semester and how I hope we would not scream at each other and afterwards not regret not screaming at each other. 

Listen to "Hometown Glory" by Adele which I previously expected to be my coming home anthem. Its not being my coming home anthem. I'm not being emotional at all. All I feel is drowsiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment