Friday, September 30, 2011

State of the Pandemonium

I've been away from blogging for the past few weeks because I swear, the past few days have been the speediest maturation I've experienced for the past few years. Its so fast, I just resorted to a free, online tarot card reading for guidance (prayers work but on a very spiritual level that sometimes I couldn't comprehend and they can get scary. Tarot card readings are more tangible).

The weather is pretty bad. There were demon winds just a few days back. I don't know why but I felt genuinely down when I saw a photo of one of the huge, clay pots with plants in the Ateneo red brick road broken. My brain attach too much emotions on weird, everyday stuff.

My Macbook is beautiful. Its probably a girl because its always clean and everything looks graceful. I still couldn't come up with a name - which reminds me that giving it a name doesn't sound like a good idea. Its really nice and I really hope we'll be together until med school (here goes the emotions-to-matter again. I still have my old laptop and sometimes we talk about our experiences over tea. It is particularly fond of when I brought it to a science research internship in a marine lab).

The PMSA med mission I talked about was a blast and I have to be honest, I'm a loser volunteer especially when the target areas aren't well-ventilated. I'm seriously unhealthier than most of the patients that after only about half an hour into the vitals work, I got light-headed. Before I became a patient myself, I retreated upon the several pews (church benches) we used. It was there that I realized I need a giant breakfast (because I had none) EVERY TIME I volunteer.


This song makes me sad but I have it on my phone anyway.

School has been cool lately. For everything "extra-curricular" that have been testing my sanity, school has become a good distraction. When I do math problems or English papers on the long-standing Palestine/Israel debates (which can seem a little off the radar), my brain turns into a processor. Input, then output. No more crazy ideas and lessened hilarious inferences. Hallelujiah!.

In the Mac dashboard, there is this widget called "stickies". They're like Post-its. On mine, the following are written: "SHUT UP" - to remind myself that I sometimes talk too much followed by a reminder of how I would spend the incoming semestral break reading books.

My new walk-to-school anthem:

No comments:

Post a Comment