Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baguio trip

I obviously do not post a lot of photos so....

Don't mind the sad state of my hair. You don't travel for more than 6 hours by land and remember to comb your hair.

I'm doing this blog post partly because of guilt because it has been a long time. When I logged into my blogger account, I saw a lot of improvements. It felt like leaving a province then coming back when its already a metropolis (whaaaat!!??! Unnecessary. Never mind.)

The Baguio trip was nice. Baguio is a really nice place and it has been 14 years since I last went. I forgot to ask my parents to bring over the old Baguio pics. I really wanted to do a then and now photo set. But I would fail definitely because the first night we were in Baguio, I could already feel sickness building up. During the second night, I had fever and now I have cough and a runny nose. It is know permanently etched in the outer layers of my brain that I do not like too much cold, too much of anything actually.

So there. I'll probably be adding more posts later.
A lot of fails lately and the happiness meter has given up. I am sad. 

I borrowed a Fulghum book. Robert Fulghum is funny. I might find refuge.

No comments:

Post a Comment