Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Now.

It is again being reiterated by life that happiness is not a fallback sequence or the norm, it is something I must run after. That I have to actively and consciously do things if I want to be happy.

Sorry that I am being very contemplative. I just came from hours of battle against polynomial functions and their graphs. Tomorrow, I have a long test which I really need to prepare for.

My current outlook towards schooling is that I have to study well and that this university was equipped to fill and tweak my brain and that I must comply. For someone who wants good grades, this outlook might work but I have learned from the past that my rhetoric change rapidly. I am still looking for a niche (I prefer calling it a hole) where I could stay in until the last day of my life and in the process, I jump from one to the other.
If you want to read a book, try "Belong To Me" by Marisa de los Santos. Wonderfully written.

Also, at around 1:45 AM today, I announced on Twitter my vow to consume the genius of Gabriel Garcia Marquez whenever I have time to do so (in between school work and slacking off, there's only enough time to eat and pee). Read "A Very Old Man With Enormous Wings".

No comments:

Post a Comment