Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh na na

The days have been bland. Maybe except the part that my Macbook finally arrived. It took a long time because I waited for OS X Lion and now I have it. I acknowledge how expensive this beautiful slab of aluminum is so I'm learning to appreciate it with all my heart. 

Oh yeah.

So for the meantime, you should really watch "100". Its an indie film from a few years back featuring Mylene Dizon as a character struck with cancer and left with only one hundred days to live. I will be lying if I tell you that I expected our own cinema to create a wonderful film out of this common but extremely challenging plot line. The movie is a wonder. 

And I suggest you keep rolls of tissue for tears and a gallon of drinking water at arm's reach.

(This is part 1, the other parts are available on YouTube. Better yet, get it on original DVD but I have no idea where you can get one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment