Friday, April 27, 2012

Relaunch! If its okay with you.

I have a lot of inhibitions and tonight, I decide to get rid of them and live everyday to the fullest by being true to myself and attending to my desires with minimal worrying about what other people would say. Plus, take more photos and videos to share on this blog which has been losing its point for the past days.

I love art. So much. I want to do creative things, create art and show them to people. But I can't share them all the time because I think too much. I think about what people say, about how people might end up questioning who am I to put my work on a place where anyone have access to them.

That is definitely not what a creative would think. A creative doesn't put to mind judgment but rather focuses on the happiness of artistic expression and creation.

I have to be true to myself and show everyone who I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment