Sunday, June 5, 2011

To the beach for the heck of it

Finally, I was able to drive myself to somewhere. Usually, it would not exceed a hundred meters before my company give in to the fear of me being behind the wheel. So the local beach it is. Memories. I was already getting myself emotional because I have to leave for Manila pretty soon. And how perfect, I had my camera. =))

Its just pointless to hide the happiness when you drove to somewhere without killing someone or running over a house.

Although she loved her life dearly,  she was brave enough to witness my skills in maneuvering a car.

The beach isn't pretty. But still, its a beach and nothing beats the breeze of seasides.

There were street vendors who sold dried fish. We stopped by one and it sounds crazy but it almost felt like drive-thru. Hahahahaha.

I laugh a little when I remember the thrill and the slight "Ave Marias" when a mammoth car approaches us. Hahahaha.

So that's it for driving. I personally consider myself safe for the road.

And for gloating purposes, I must add that I drove a huge chunk of the way back to the city. I reached the fifth gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment