Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Toy Camera

For someone who owns a DSLR, I am too happy to be reunited with my toy camera.

I'm sorry but for some reason, I can't rotate the image to its proper position so here are instructions on how to view the image properly:

1. Make sure the photo is occupying a large part of your computer screen.

2. Pretend your head is too heavy for your neck and it starts to rest on your right shoulder.

3. View the image. Ladies and gentlemen, my camera.

I got this when a Jollibee-sponsored Pacific-Islander dressed up as Santa Claus went to our kinder two Christmas Party. I got the gift after specifying to "Santa" that I wanted the camera.

Afterwards, I lost it. It was only when I went back home in Sara that they found it somewhere around the house. This could only mean it was the work of the cosmos that I be reunited with this lovely, plastic contraption. Our house can sometimes look  like an archeological dig of an untidy civilization.

After ten long years! Amazing. I never really enjoyed it because back then, spending for 35 mm camera films for a toddler is a stupid idea. Now that most people think going digital is the way, its become cheaper. When my first roll was developed, I found out that they give a free roll of film after!



Look at these:




No comments:

Post a Comment