Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dorm.

The wall up on my desk anticipating clutter.

Already in Ateneo's dorm.

Its not the first time I'll be staying in a dorm. The only difference I noticed are the rules: Curfew's a lot later, room hopping is not a mortal sin and laptops can stay inside the rooms.

I'm sorry. No intelligent input here.

Staying in the dorm can mean no problem but moving IN is another story. A lot of bags to drag up flights of stairs, traffic to endure and just a lot of lining up. Today alone, I spent about two hours in queue, an hour of standing up to claim my receipt and another one to claim my ID. If the density of beautiful people here in Ateneo was any lower, I could have given up easily.

1 comment:

  1. No wonder your name sounded so familiar. :)) HI LEO! Welcome to Ateneo again. The people get more and more beautiful as you get to know them. n_n

    ReplyDelete