Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Now selling stuff online

Check out my online store here. (Hosted by Sulit.com.ph)

I've always been fascinated with the concept of online shopping and how it rests on the concept of trusting fellow humans and conscience. Online shopping in the Philippines is rapidly growing in popularity, proof is the huge number of online stores that open on Facebook, Multiply, etc. 

Of course, I don't want to be left out plus my dorm is becoming a museum of things I don't use anymore. In our family runs a genome that disables us to let go of things. The consequences of such include the increase of surface area in our dwelling for dust and other creatures to inhabit - but it also offers something positive. If one is bored, one can just dig and dig and have sporadic gasps of "oohs" and "aahs" at things one could have never imagined existed (One could be you, me or the occasional neighbor).

I am particularly against this practice of hoarding so coupled with the desire for extra money, you get my online store which is basically a plethora of things I am willing to let go of (at a price)! Things that appears to be of no use to me but still carry my confidence that they will be able to find purpose elsewhere. Just go to this link and don't forget to hit Ctrl+D or Cmd+D to bookmark. Yay! 


My first listing is a book by G. W. Bush's daughter, Jenna Bush. It is Ana's Story. Check it out in my page for more details. It's a hardcover first edition and I'm selling for cray-cray cheap when compared to the often unbeatable price of BookDepository.com! =)) It was the book nearest me when I decided to start an online store so I put it up. More items will of course come out soon!

Payment methods I accept are: Paypal (with a little merchant charge though), Globe G-Cash and bank deposits.

If this was the opening of an actual physical store, I'd have the following playing on the store speakers:



Found this song through an online magazine called Bastard's playlist. Check them out here. If you appreciate modern avant-garde art that will get you asking questions, you should definitely follow Bastard magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment