Saturday, July 21, 2012

LG Optimus Me - New Phone from Globe


I got a new phone! It's actually free from the line and it's a cheapo Android phone. LG Optimus Me.  Needed a new one because the previous phone had the worst e-mailing system in the universe. I have accepted the fact that I don't deserve pricey phones because I lose them a lot. Just fresh into college I already lost a Samsung Galaxy and a slew of other cheaper mobile phones. Let us put our hands together and pray that this one will last me 5 years because only then will I prove that I don't have a congenital defect.

Because Instagram has an Android version (also Twitter), I am assuming that everyone of my followers need to know where I am and what I'm doing all the time. Here are some photos to show my complete transformation into a social media freak.

Just found this on our dorm network so I got to watch the first season. Awesome show.








Those are just some photos. My Instagram is @leolutero. Haha. I feel so creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment