Friday, July 13, 2012

into the wagon of like-fests

I never imagined myself sending chat blasts asking people to like certain content on Facebook.

But of course, the world is a constant antagonist of the morals we carry so I had to turn myself into one of "them", the guys who think "Likes" signify genuine adoration.




I am unadulteratedly BEGGING you to like my status here. 

If you actually read the status, you might notice my unusual adoration for organic chemistry. To clear things up, this is a quiz for our class. I had to share a concept that I think my non-nerdy friends should learn.

Go LIKE IT! and if you can, leave awesome comments, reblog (send me links), or just blog about how wonderfully enlightening and layman this status is. Thank you guys! You awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment