Monday, May 14, 2012

Fashion + Postal Services: YES!

Alexander McQueen stamp, part of a set from the UK Royal Mail commemorating great London fashion.

Once upon a time, I chanced upon a big photo book chronicling the legacy of Alexander McQueen and I immediately liked his approach in clothing. Well-thought-of, never cheap bizarreness and fine craftsmanship. And have I told you about my fascination with the postal service? They made commemorative stamps for great london fashion houses!

How happy am I? Very!

And a friend who lives in UK will be bringing some of these stamps to the Philippines for me in July. Happy happy joy joy! Check the stamps here

PS: I have been waiting on a book which was sent by UK Royal Mail for weeks already.  I guess the creation of these stamps is supposed to pacify me for the meantime. Nonetheless, thank you Brits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment