Friday, May 11, 2012

Barreto vs Tulfo: CLAUDINE FANBOY ALERT

From the awesome Spot.ph article

One of my first magical encounters with motion picture was this Mula sa Puso scene where Claudine Barretto, in a grand white wedding gown, was stuffed into a metal drum and dumped into the ocean. Seeing her holding her breath inside slowly being engulfed with water, I held my breathe and realized the magic of film.

So I am a Claudine fanboy. I saw the YouTube video and marveled how the average Filipino with access to the internet can be the worst jury ever. The video shows a brawl - no cause, just an effect and suddenly everyone believes that Claudine belongs to an asylum.

Have you seen the Tulfo brothers video which was basically a death threat on national television? Go ask Claudine to knock some sense into you!

No comments:

Post a Comment