Wednesday, May 2, 2012

fake (l/n)ights : not an editorial


I live with three other guys in my college dorm room and we all have been ending our days quite late so we all have to cross  Katipunan Ave. where a plethora of fast food chains are open 24/7 to consume dinner. These photos come from a night as such and I brought along my compact (pink) digital camera and snapped some photos. Post-processing then boom!, a photo set.




There is awesomness (and a lot of imaginative horror) living inside the Ateneo de Manila campus although walking it at night on hot summer months is not as feel-good as December strolls.


There are moments when you just grab the nearest pole and get all crazy. 



This is what you get when you mix me, dinner anticipation, late nights, a digicam and a lot of loose bolts. I've been wanting to make an actual summer fashion editorial (unlike this one, which is technically an album for a trip to a fastfood chain, yuch) and I still hope I'll be able to help making one before the sultry season ends. 

Its awesome having a compact 'digicam' again and being devoid of all the drapery and weight of dSLRs.

BTW: For all the people who count the number of people in photos, the other roommate was not in the mood to go out that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment