Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine cards, UP Manila and Butterflies


Ryan McGinley’s Beautiful Rebels on Nowness.com.

Today is a good day because I moved back into my own dorm room, liberated from the confines of the dormitory isolation room! Classes resume tomorrow. Thank you for Ryan McGinley for the nice video above which gives me a sense of celebration.

I participated in a tour around the University of the Philippines - College of Medicine (UP-CM) in UP Manila today. I was able to go in the Philippine General Hospital which I've been wanting to visit since my dreams of becoming a public doctor materialized. 


For the whole duration of the trip that occupied most of my afternoon waking hours, I was able to take a whooping set of 4 pictures! I wasn't in the mood. Above was taken from one of their humungous lecture halls. 

The girl wearing red is an awesome friend from high school. She is an Intarmed freshman at UP-Manila so we barely see each other anymore. Sad. 



I have to mail these stuff tomorrow! But I wonder how. One is a state-of-the-offspring address to the parental. The other three (or four) are Valentine cards because I think its kind of old school to send out cards in the mail. I love old school stuff. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment