Friday, February 3, 2012

Still sick

One of the few benefits (huh?) of being sick is that staying inside your room and just browsing the internet is not a mortal sin. The internet is a wonderful place and below is a haunting find. A photo set by Anna Skladmann entitled "Little Adults".

Ilona and Ella in a Rowing Boat



It is a very interesting set where the subjects are the children of the elite in Russia. The little dialogues that come with the captions show how much of the playfulness and innocence are gone from this privileged bunch. 


**************

The infection in me is exceptionally bitchy. I have the worse case of lesions and bruising. My fingertips can't feel anything so no matter how smooth and silky your hair might be, it will only feel like dry paper when I touch them. I think and I hope this is just temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment