Monday, February 6, 2012

Runner's World Magazine January-March 2012

I decided to get out and buy some stuff (mostly food) for the week. I grabbed a copy of Runner's World which felt like getting my certificate for being a legit runner.


Two weeks ago I started my Smashrun.com account. I already put in 36 miles in a week but I had to stop because of this stupid infection. I was hesitating wether I should get the magazine because it might put in bitterness. I haven't been able to run for a week already!

Good thing, it comes with a free gadget strap for running! That is awesome because I've been looking for these that come at reasonable prices. Most are just outrageously expensive but this one is for free. Yay! If my foot feels fine later I might run some miles!

It fits my iPod Touch perfectly!
There are a lot of good stuff inside and is definitely a must-read for a beginner runner. Its an awesome local version of the world's biggest running magazine. I bought my copy from National Book Store for P150. A new issue comes out every 3 months. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment