Friday, August 19, 2011

Lock the door, close the windows, turn on the lamp and get lost!


As of now, I don't think I would be able to fish out a reason good enough to drag me out of the dorm for the rest of the weekend.. I knew this was going to happen so I prepared by borrowing a few books of interest from the Rizal Library.

I told you already I liked Patterson. 

Gabriel García Márquez is torture for someone with ADHD. She turns every minor detail into a short story. I borrowed two books by her, Love in the Time of Cholera (which, for the nth time, I'll be repeating from the beginning) and In Evil Hour. I find her hard to read and you can call this forcing down the throat but I really want to finish a book! Aside from it being a testament of patience, she made me trust her that she is not wasting my time. 

Jessica Zafra. She's the writer I run to when I fall into space where everything is too bland. She's definitely one of those rare people who always have something different to say. Yehey!

So there. 

Past few days had been hellish. Well, high school was technically more hellish but here in the Ateneo, I am always reminded to do good. The UST Med School tour reminded me so much on how I want to be a doctor. Being a doctor will be hard as hell but if it is what make me happy, I have to go through what I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment