Monday, August 15, 2011

How Life Has Been So Far

Friday Night = Party.

So obviously Saturday is used to detoxify. Detoxifying is comprised mostly of rolling on my bed until I sleep then wake up, then sleep and wake up again.

Saturday Night= Party

Party again. Then Sunday is used for recovery but it won't be enough so the whole coming week would be spent half-assed and in one of the milder states of being a zombie. To balance the partying and schooling, I study way more than I did in high school and so far, all my exam grades are above passing score (primarily because of luck).

So there, I have to say sorry to myself again because this online record of my life has been left unattended for a few days already. Yeah.

And I forgot to tell you about me going to the studio to watch a local noontime show. It was for our English paper and its sad to say I saw and heard a lot of things I shouldn't have.  Fortunately, this wasn't one of them:


The video above was taken during a commercial break, right before "Pera O Bayong".

I remember watching "Pera O Bayong" and how almost all the questions revolved around the scientific names of organisms. I remember seeing my guardian clutching the volume about botany from our encyclopedia and memorizing Ipomoea aquatica, the scientific name of kangkong because it was asked on TV. Oh, the influence!

My mother knew I was watching the show live and of course, she was thrilled! Hahahaha. After the show, she reported how often we were caught on camera. 

There, there. More posts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment