Friday, August 31, 2012

Non-blogger post

I'm not a blogger. (Woah, big shocker.)

My blog is like a scapegoat for my boredom although it does not, on any level, mean that I do not like blogging. It's just I don't have a good level of self-discipline to produce an entry about everything worth blogging that I get into. In fact, I'm writing this in the middle of studying organic chemistry, a beautiful subject I hate with every fiber of my existence because I never grow confidence talking about it. Moving on.

Here are what happened to me recently (not that you care, but I wouldn't assume that you don't care plus it will be fun reading how I had fun when I was young in the future):

Armi showing me how to it properly.

1. Discovered Up Dharma Down. My friends are big fans of the band but I wasn't. Definitely not because I didn't like their music. I was never compelled enough to actually look for their songs and listen to them. My first encounter is a live performance where they played at arm's reach. I'm a lucky guy. Now, as a testimony of how much I adore the band, I'm becoming a problem to my friends. I want to be a singer and dreams as such often involves croaking: "Luhaan, sugatan, di mapa...kinabangan" again and again with an obscene amount of feelings. 

2. Went home to Iloilo for my best friend's party. I don't have photos except this one with my co-host who is just so pretty and so sexy I feel so ugly. Ugh, perfection.
Excuse me for ruining the photo.
It was fun! Got to reunite with a lot of my elementary classmates that you should have seen me talking about the past so enthusiastically. When you're in grade school, you take yourself very seriously that it becomes a self-incriminating memory.

3. I'm with my mom right now. She went here in Manila and she'll be staying for about a week to stay with me for a while and go places with her friends. I like it when my mom is here because I am temporarily away from the shackles of living within an allowance and ironically, the lifestyle of a hoarder. Yay!

4. I have a vinyl disk. I'm still looking for my own player though. It's a magnificent first edition of the LP Loverboy by a band Loveryboy from the 1980s. Canadian!

So there you go, four long and almost useless posts compressed into a short list. Oh the pros and cons of non-bloggers. Joy!

And BTW, I'm in an early stage of creating an online brand selling awesome things. I'm not sure if it's ever going to happen but planning it makes me happy and that is good. If it ever pushes through, support me and buy the shiz!

wingspan300.sulit.com.ph <- shop my preloved items there! (books at awesome prices whattup!)

No comments:

Post a Comment