Friday, January 6, 2012

Wild Beasts Music (with Crayons!)

My first 3 days in school for 2012 has been dealt with and now, let me spend my first weekend!

School has been nice so far and I've been keeping myself busy with schoolwork. Its not only being bored that brings me down, having to stretch every minute cramming and not getting enough sleep  hassle me just as much. Must stay away from them to survive.

Aside from Bohemian Rhapsody asking me to do the fandango, there is this other song that keeps on popping into my head on random parts of the day like a broken radio implanted on my head. Shake it to the right angle and music! 

It's "The Devil's Crayon" by Wild Beasts, an indie band you probably haven't heard of. This song keeps on playing when I put my iPod on shuffle but its alright because although its not a happy song, I felt really lucky when I first found it inside the vastness of the internet.

Definitely will keep it inside my head for a longer time.



"This truly is the devil's crayon
Tracing your shoulder blades
Aglow like rayon
This truly is the devil's crayon
That all his children can use to draw

And we are so many tiny pieces
And we are so many tiny pieces. . ."
Genius! They come from Cumbria, England and they are awesome. Maybe that is why I've been drinking tea lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment