Monday, January 23, 2012

So far, so tiring

Its been a long time since the last update. I've been trying to interact more with the physical surroundings. I have cut back on social networking. Yay! So here are some photos. Enjoy cause these are all I have.


Above: Bracelets we made out of strings of fabric that came with some of the
baby clothes that we sold during the rummage sale. 
Below: Me helping out with the rummage sale together with my fellow Health Sciences majors.
It was fun and we went over our 'revenue' goal. Yay! My experience
with rummage sales is now above mediocracy, I have a career!

Tickets to the annual mega party of the Ateneo Junior Marketing Association (AJMA). Unbeknownst (lol) to a lot of people, I am a member of AJMA but I was never active because I lost track of all
their activities. I swear, next year, I'll be more active.  BTW, the party was awesome. Really, really awesome.

Before college, I regularly jogged at night to trim the fat and prevent atrophy. Last night, I jogged several laps around the Ateneo and now, I feel so powerful and sexy. "I must jog everynight!", I concluded while appreciating the illusion of physical confidence I earned. 

I'll probably make a new blog post later after I sort things out with my formal postlab which I have been wrestling with since earlier today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment