Thursday, January 26, 2012

Run, run, run faster than my bullet

Before college, I usually would spend a boring night running around a nearby university oval (read: Central Philippine University) in Iloilo. Ever since I stepped foot in the Ateneo, I've been thinking about jogging around the campus. Come second semester, I never had. I'm not sure if I was intimidated by the idea of jogging again (the soreness, eek!) or just sloth.

An awesome badge I got from smashrun.com. "I got 5k bitch."

Finally, I'm back to running. I began last Sunday by running an estimate of 9.5 kilometers or 5.90 miles (I use Google Maps to estimate the span of my route)!

I am currently in the library, weighing the pros and cons of getting a haircut later. 

Pros: Hair will no more reroute sweat to my eyes while I jog to "Fire In Your New Shoes" by Dragonette and Kaskade. Could be easily avoided by wearing a manly headband. 

Cons: Having to sit on a chair for a long time while being still - plus the annoying snips of hair that go into places.



ADD ME UP ON SMASHRUN.COM, an awesome and pretty online service I use to keep track of my running. Link!

No comments:

Post a Comment