Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How to feel worthless and suicidal: an almost funny guide

Go back to the dormitories far too early as if you're that excited for classes to resume.

Instagram (@leolutero)! Cause I'm a photographer, that's why.

Because of a good number of things I have to talk over with people from my university, I would have to return to my college dormitory about a week ahead of everyone else. The dorm will not be empty but there will only be at most one person per floor. That is sad. Yes, there is the prospect of going out for dinners with friends living nearby but that can only be enjoyable for so long. If you repeat an activity, it will definitely reach a point which, in Filipino, is a very interesting word: nakakaumay. 

Reach or reread the "Dark Days" chapter of Little Women. 

Lose your wallet. 

I keep on losing my things that it has come to a point that people start believing the sole purpose of my existence is to get rid of objects by misplacing them. Of course, if these people just took a closer look they will realize what a painful slashing it is to my heart whenever I lose something. There is the terrible amount of blaming oneself followed by immense doubt on the capabilitie, and a lot of other symptoms that are just horrible. The reputation for losing things often associates you with words as "rash" and "disorganized" but it's like scolding a pig for being fat.

Please people, the world is sad enough! It is only proper, however very pathetic, that we help each other create the illusion of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment