Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The thought processes of a spendthrift

I check my bank account and holy crap I have money I need to buy crap like an HDMI adaptor for my laptop, those black shoes because despite being ugly, they are comfy and on 50% discount. I also need new pants, not the cheap average kind, I like the Levi's 501s because those bifurcates last a lifetime and also new goggles because the cheap Intex ones would probably render me blind in the long run. Also a new phone because omg radiation crap will turn my head to toast and new phones are much safer. Also booking tickets to Phuket and disprove my sister's bickering about it being pronounced "Puket" and not "Fuket" Oh let me book an open ticket just so I can bring a local and ask him to tell my sister it's not "Puket". And save $150 just in case it is actually "Puket"– maybe I can buy my way into being correct. blah blah blah.... oooh shiny let me buy the crap out of that useless thing....

This blog will turn into a self-help slab for a spendthrift. Subscribe at your leisure.


No comments:

Post a Comment