Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Losing pens shouldn't be considered normal


I own a lot of pens. Most of them are priced below 10 bucks and a few are pricey. Usually, its the pricier ones that gets lost into the world while the cheaper ones remain forever faithful. So, I finally gave in to my only solution so far:


Buying and using a pencil case. 

I vandalized it using a Sharpie. That is a fish and what used to be a mermaid (now dead and bloated). I lose my pens after I have used them and when I start looking for little holes to put them in. Now, they have a bench whenever they are not needed on the arena so there is a bigger chance I finish a tube of ink.

I take my pens seriously. That is why I think they deserve a green pencil case and a blog post . If you're looking for the best ballpen available in the universe, you can start with Pilot V-ball Grip 0.5 (retractable, I use blue). Please learn to love it. I hate it when things I love go out of production because not enough units are sold.

 No classes today and I'm waiting for inspiration to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment