Friday, December 14, 2012

Today is My 19th Birthday (and Smart's Live More Run Promo Video)!

Shoes I've had since sophomore high school. If there is one thing I can't buy, it's shoes for sport. These ones are ruined but it was because of something awesome!
It is very sad that this blog is getting less and less updated. It is just I have been very busy for the past few days. Suddenly, I feel so sad for being unable to maintain my blog properly. (Yes, I am very vulnerable when it is my birthday.)

It's is my 19th birthday, my last run before turning two decades old. There is a lot of fear, worry, anxiety involved but I will hopefully have a good birthday this year. I've tried my best to change the way I look at myself and this world in the past few months and I hope it worked. Let's see

In other news, watch the advertisement for Smart's Live More Run which will happen next year! Exciting!



And yes, I'm in it being professionally awkward forever. Look at that:


But I had a lot of fun! Actually, if you have good eyes, you will see that beneath all the lack of grace is a happy, happy boy. I hope they put this up on TV so I can scratch off appearing on TV commercials off my not-so-secret vanity bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment